![]() |
| Image from la cucina italiana |
{Tom and Jerry}
12 eggs
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 cups granulated sugar
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Separate eggs. Beat whites until stiff and dry looking. Add granulated sugar slowly and then add half of the powdered sugar. In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks until light yellow and thick. Slowly add remainder of powdered sugar and can of milk. Keep in freezer in covered container.
To serve: In mug, place 1 jigger of rum and brandy and 2 heaving teaspoons of Tom and Jerry batter. Add hot water to fill the mug. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Enjoy!


I was looking for a fun festive drink to enjoy while we took our tree down, and this looks delicious! Bethany showed me your blog, and I love it. Esp your playlist! I leave it on as background music when I'm working on other stuff :)
ReplyDelete