Tuesday, October 15

15 weeks

Week 15
Size of Baby Walker 2.5 ounces = the size of a plum!
Symptoms  I've really felt a lot less tired this last week, so that's a good sign.  This is a random symptom, but I feel like my hair is supposed to be all thick and beautiful during pregnancy?!?  I don't feel like I got that symptom.  I actually feel like my hair is breaking off more than falling out, but still, not something I'm loving.  
Cravings/Aversions Tis' the season for pumpkin!!  That's not the baby though, that's just me loving pumpkin and eating it as much as I can. 
Exercise Oops, not much happened this week.  It's been rainy, and I've been busy with October weddings.  I've tried to get out with the dogs, which is helpful, but I'd still like to get a few runs (more like jogs) in. 
Sleep  I feel like I can't seem to find the right position to sleep lately.  I try to sleep on my sides, but mostly end up on my back.  I've also been waking up with neck pain because I've been sleeping really hard and not moving once I'm asleep.  Let's just say it's been a super fun week...

Best moment of the week  Most definitely when Katie was in town.  I feel so lucky to have such supportive, wonderful friends in my life, and she is definitely one of them.  She got to see the little biscuit bump and said her first hello by poking my belly!     
Gender Can I just find out already?!?! 
Changes  Hello belly!  This was the first week I used an elastic hair band to secure my jean button together, needed a little extra room!  I feel like I'm really starting to show and it's pretty hard to hide it. 
Looking forward to heading to the doctor today actually!  I'm excited to see where we are at and schedule the 20 week anatomy sonogram!!!!  I also scheduled a prenatal massage after a large wedding in a few weeks, so that is going to be amazing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.