:: I really want to paint my bedroom this color.
Isn't
it amazing? Currently my bedroom is a brighter blue, and the feel
doesn't really match the rest of the house. It's been 2 years since we
have been in the house, so I feel the change is needed. This might be
happening this weekend.
:: I went on a wine tour in the hill country yesterday. It was the 3rd I've been on and it was (as always) amazing! Can I say, I LOVE my job. My favorite winery that I've been to is Flat Creek Winery. They have a beautiful facility with gorgeous views and delicious award winning wines. My favorite is their Almond Sparkling Wine. They don't sell it here in the stores, so I had to get a bottle. It is sweet, bubbly and delicious.
::
I finally have motivation to get back in the groove of working out. I
have decided to not just run, but incorporate strength training on the
days I can't go running. I had two main excuses I seemed to use quite
often
- 1. Hate running in the cold and 2. I can't run in the dark. Since
I'm using select P90X videos for the training, I can do it inside which
eliminates those excuses. I've done a few works outs this week, and
let me tell you I am sore! It has felt so good to work out. I notice I
sleep and feel so much better, and I have to keep reminding myself
that.
::
Our poor little Bella bean has had a hurt little leg for the last few
weeks. We took her to the vet last week, and she thought it was actually
her knee and not her hip which we had first thought. She was on some
anti-inflamatory medicine that helped a little, but she is just so
hyper. We were told to let her rest and not let her really run or play
on it, which we try to, but she is nuts. At night around 7:30-8 she
just starts barking at us, wanting us to play with her. Plus how can
your resist this face and her adorable little smile??!
She has gotten a little better, but if she runs or gets a little crazy, it starts to hurt her again. I think she'll be revisiting the vet if it doesn't get better soon!
I'm excited for the weekend, how about you?
Love B
Thursday, January 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.