Thursday, May 24

Summer Projects

Is it Friday yet?  This week seems to be dragging for me, and yet, I feel summer in the air.  I'm ready for the long days of summer where your only plan is to lay by the pool and relax.  I need some me time.  It's like I can taste it and I can't wait to have a little down time to start on some projects I've spotted recently. 

Another HUGE item on our to do list is to pick out paint for the outside of our house. We've been waiting for Lowe's big rebate sale on paint and it's finally here.  We have until Saturday to take advantage, so I'll be sharing colors soon.  I can not tell you how much I am dying to paint the outside of our house!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.