Friday, April 27

FoodLove ~ Indecision

I had to laugh at some the reactions from my post yesterday.  I actually thought about starting it with, 'No, for those that are thinking it, we are not expecting'.  Sorry, for all those that got excited, I know 13.1 miles had to be a let down for you...  :o)

I haven't done much baking or even cooking lately.  I've been trying to get a running schedule back together and trying to eat a little healthier, which really means just taking out most of the sweets.  I do eat pretty well, so a little sweetness is a must here and there.  So this week I don't have a recipe to share.  Not one that I've made this week anyways. 

I've was browsing through my Pinterest and food blogs trying to figure out what I could post, but was feeling very indecisive today.   I'm hoping to get to bake this weekend (Sunday being my only bit of free time), so what should I bake?

{Classic Ice Cream Bars}
via Smitten Kitchen

{Dark Chocolate Coffee Cake}
via In Katrina's Kitchen

{Grapefruit Cake with Grapefruit Butter Cream}
via The Pastry Affair

{Strawberry Honey Oatmeal Bars}
via The Pasty Affair

{Chocolate Stout Pudding Pie}
via TheKitchn

What would you make?  Don't worry friends in Austin, I'll share!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.