1. Hitting Snooze. I do it every morning and those 15 minutes before I get up are the best. 2. Ordered my MK inspired boyfriend watch this morning. Super excited to get it in the mail - pictures to come. 3. Sporting some cute new flat today. They are skin toned and I'm loving them. 4. Feels great to start running more, but it's definitely started to get toasty out. 5. Orange = Much needed afternoon snack.
Thursday, April 19
1. Hitting Snooze. I do it every morning and those 15 minutes before I get up are the best. 2. Ordered my MK inspired boyfriend watch this morning. Super excited to get it in the mail - pictures to come. 3. Sporting some cute new flat today. They are skin toned and I'm loving them. 4. Feels great to start running more, but it's definitely started to get toasty out. 5. Orange = Much needed afternoon snack.
Labels:
Five at Five
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.