Tuesday, March 27
Today is about love...
1. Grab whom ever is next to you and give them a hug. If it's your significant other, give them a kiss. If it's a stranger, give them smile. Life is too short and can be stolen away to quickly to not to love more freely and openly. 2. When I'm cold, there is nothing better than getting into my warm car. 3. I love how every morning Steel will follow me in the kitchen because he knows I will sneak him a carrot. 4. When D and I hold hands for an extended period of time, I love how he twirls my wedding ring. 5. Love that our Bella bean has been cleared to be active again. She is as playful and crazy as ever. Makes all the weeks of her hurting worth the fix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.