Saturday, January 7

Food Love - Raspberry Buttermilk Cake

You know my love for Smitten Kitchen, so the recipe for this week is going to be from her.  I haven't made it yet, but plan to tomorrow.  Not that we need sweets in the house, but really who does?  At least this one has fruit, right?  I'm really kidding myself.  :o)

I went to the store the other day and blackberries were SO cheap.  I bought 3 containers and froze them all.  I'm thinking this might be the perfect recipe to use those for.  I'm salivating just thinking about it.

Image from Smitten Kitchen
Recipe from Smitten Kitchen

What's baking in your kitchen this weekend?

I made it on Sunday and it was quite delicious.  My version was with blackberries, as I mentioned above.

Yum - covered in blackberries


Love B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.