One of my New Years goals is to blog a little more consistently. So, I thought why not end 2011 right and start now. Every Friday, I'm going to post a recipe of the week. This will be something I've made recently or something I'm hoping to make over the weekend. My goal is to share some of my favorites and try out something new. I'd love to share recipes, so if you come across any that are just too good not to share - leave them in the comments!
This week is Ginger and Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee - Um, delicious! Yes, it's quite amazing. Every little spoon full was like heaven in my mouth. Perfect for entertaining! The end result is beautiful, and the best part is you can whip up the messy part before the party! You've got to try!
 |
| Originally from Bon Appetit - 1999 - Click on image to enlarge |
Love B
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.