Every night after dinner, the familiar question of 'What's for
dessert?' escapes my husband's mouth. We of course have consumed all
yummy treats from the holidays and really don't NEED dessert, but of
course WANT it. Resist my sweet tooth? I think not. I'd rather
consume smaller amounts and keep me on the right track instead of
withholding that darn tooth and then gorging one day. I hadn't really
planned on making anything, but after exploring my pantry, I knew I had
the right items for some cookies.
This is kind of a
first. I love to bake, but I always feel more comfortable with a
recipe! I usually modify slightly, but this one was pretty much all on
my own. I saw a recipe that has bread flour, so that was the only hint I
got from a recipe. Might I add that I didn't see that I was out of
regular flour until I started the process. Oops.
I decided to melt the chocolate and add some almond extract to the mix. Well, needless to say, they turned out pretty good!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Love B
Friday, December 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



They were delicious! Thanks for bringing me one!
ReplyDelete