Thursday, May 5

Celebrating a Decade Together

10 years ago there was a spark. 
I can not believe that 10 years ago today, D and I had our first date.
A freaking decade ago - How fast does time fly by!  

And yes, we do still celebrate our dating anniversary... 
I mean I do love celebrating that, and you have to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Me + queso = happiness {oh and a few margaritas and D mixed in}

So here is to you my ornery, adorable, loving better half. 
How cute were you when you were 17! 

This is a picture from when D came with my family to Colorado the summer after we started dating

I'm pretty sure this is the same trip - on the way up to the Pike's Peak... We look super serious. 

This is more typical... I was just trying to paint my room.  Look at that ornery face he is giving me! 

This was us on our birthday - It took me forever to really believe we had the same birthday.

Again, he was always picking on me.  Not sure why I kept him around ;)

 LOVE HIM. 

 Looking forward to many more decades together! B

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros! My hubby and I have been together 12 years....such a blessing! Congrats :) Also, just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting 2 giveaways if you have a moment to check out! www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.