Tuesday, March 22

Godparents squared

This past weekend D and I made the trip up to Kansas to meet Easton Lane Fisher, and be his godparents at his baptism.  He was only 10 days old and a serious bundle of love.  Matt and Amanda, you did good! :o) 

With the little man at this Baptism - He barely fit into his suit he was so small

His sister - Emma - our other godchild.  She is seriously adorable.  I mean look at that smile.  Boys you better watch out - she is going to break hearts. 

D holding the little man.  Sorry, not many pictures of me... I'm the one behind the camera. :o)

These two are BIG goof balls - For reals. 

We are so proud of these two!  We only wish we lived closer so we could spoil them even more. 
Love B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you.