I really liked this one, but of course it is the priciest of the three.
I was originally going with yellow, but I really like the pattern of this one!
I also thought that maybe going with a solid textured fabric might be better. This way they might be more timeless?
I was originally going with yellow, but I really like the pattern of this one!
I also thought that maybe going with a solid textured fabric might be better. This way they might be more timeless?
Thoughts??
B




I love yellow too. My favorite, however, is probably the blue because of the pattern. It also depends on the style of your other decor because the pattern on the first yellow seems modern with the straight lines. I don't think you can go wrong with the 3rd but you need to decide if you to bring out a little pizzaz with the chairs. Does that help? ;)
ReplyDeleteThe blue would really go great with the color of your kitchen and is a beautiful fabric. You may just consider painting the wood a lighter color.
ReplyDeleteThe soil is really pretty and you could always add a patterned pillow.
solid color** :)
ReplyDeletei like the pricey yellow fabric because its looks like what you originally wanted but you couldn't go wrong with the last one either.
ReplyDeleteI vote the textured yellow one.
ReplyDelete